Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teamwork

This week I have been busy working on a powerpoint presentation for my Environmental Science class. Can we say YUCK?

With fall quickly approaching, (how did that happen) I have heard the F word a lot. With school starting back and Septemeber beginning it was just unavoidable. You know the F word I'm talking about, the one that renders grown men, and some women to scream at perfectly deaf TV's and referree's about their incompetence. Yeah that F word. Football. Which leads to the T word. Teamwork.

I'm not a football fan, I'm not much of a sports of any kind fan. I will watch football and baseball. But I'm so much better at doing it in person than on TV. You put the TV on football or baseball, and my brain things it's just been given high doses of sleeping pills, because TV sports = naptime. There are weird people walking around at actual sporting events, so I have someone to make fun of when I get bored. It works out pretty good.

This week, in my Environmental Science class I am working on a presentation that is due next week. Our instructor keeps using that T word. How we should all form a team and work together to save the planet; while he probably has a point, I don't think that you can make a team, well work.

I think my husband and I are the perfect example of teamwork. He doesn't have problems, WE have problems. All the good and the bad we share equally. If I have a bad day, he had a bad day too. He lets me vent and sympathizes, offers his opinion, and then we move on.  I do the same for him. 

Like a sport's team, we can't make it through with our marriage intact if we don't work together, as a team.  Sure, we fight and we get mad at each other. But we both know that when it comes right down to it, the other one will be there to help us score the winning goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...