Monday, November 22, 2010

3 Days of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for my nieces and nephews. 

I have two nieces, 10 and 7, and three nephews, 14, 10 (almost 11), and 7.  Yeah the last two were apparently busy years for babies. 

And now let's take a moment to pause for my husband, who is just now realizing what I did, when I was typing this. I was unaware that the oldest niece and the middle nephew were the same age.  The brain can only handle so much.  (EEK!!  I'm getting old!)

They bring so much joy and happiness to my life.  They let me spoil them, and send them home, just like any Aunt should.  They are always excited to see me, and they all love me.  I'm great, what can I say. 

There innocence provides hours of endless entertainment.  They are all funny, and they all have their own unique personalities.  I look forward to seeing what kind of amazing adults that they will all turn out to be.

~Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert


~In the United States today, there is a pervasive tendency to treat children as adults, and adults as children. The options of children are thus steadily expanded, while those of adults are progressively constricted. The result is unruly children and childish adults. ~Thomas Szasz


~While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...