Monday, November 8, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Please stay tuned for a very special Public Service Announcement.

I have a question that I would really like an answer to.  I have, much to the embarrassment of all of the men I know, asked them each this question.  There responses, once they got over the shock, and they just wanted me to shut up, finally answered.

Here is what started this post -

I was driving home from work a few days ago, as I turned the corner I was driving towards a young man, who I guessed to be between 18-23 in age.  He was adjusting, scratching, playing, checking to make sure it hadn't rotten and fallen off his crotch area.  (I'm really hoping that you are getting the picture and don't need more details of the area than crotch.)

After the polling of the unfortunate men in my life, who know avoid looking me in the eyes, the big mystery of the crotch touching disease is.

itching and adjusting

Guess what boys, sometimes my butt itches, but I don't scratch it in public.  Sometimes my bra pokes in a place it shouldn't and I don't fondle them in public either.  Although I'm sure no man would complain.

It's not cute.  It's not appropriate. 

Next time you shake someones hand, think about this little tidbit -

That hand could have just been down their pants "adjusting and or itching" before it was touching your hand. 

Perhaps a good scrubbing and some lotion would help your itchy situation too.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by Abby Normal. 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you hon. Keep that hand outa them drawers, and start acting respectable. It ain't cute, cool, or manly. It just shows you're mentally underdeveloped, and prone to reverting to the activities of your caveman ancestors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...