Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cold Medicine - The Legal Drug

WARNING: Read at your own risk. I have taken large quantities of "day" cold medicine that is not supposed to make you drowsy or goofy, and apparently they lie.

But writing a blog post sure beats writing a paper on ethics. Especially if you don't have many. Papers that is, not ethics. I'm pretty sure I have ethics, but the cold medicine is making me do weird things, so I can't really vouch for anything right now. Except that I'm still sarcastic, apparently you can't get rid of that.

I'm typically not much of a procrastinator, and I'm really not procrastinating on homework, it's not due until Thursday. So you can tell me I'm procrastinating. Well, you can, but I'm not listening.

Cooking dinner. I get in the mood to cook, which I told my husband the other day was kinda like sex (sorry mom). Sometimes you are in the mood, and sometimes you aren't. When I'm in the mood, I could cook all sorts of stuff, but when I'm not in the mood, making a sandwich is too much cooking for me. Anybody else out there feel like that?

Why do people think if it's alive you can eat it? Snails? Frog? Eel? Octopus? What happened to just sticking with farm animals. If you can't find it in Old McDonald's song, then you probably shouldn't eat it. And a few things like the kitty, and puppy that you shouldn't eat that are in the song. Hmmm...that just took an intersting turn, and reminds me about Chinese food.

Why are there black and blue berries, but Strawberries and Raspberries are not named after colors? We could do red berries and fushia berries. Why are strawberries and raspberries so special that they aren't color named?

See, I'm telling you that cold medicine makes you crazy.  Please don't point out that I'm like this all the time.  You can keep that little tidbit to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...