Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

These are pictures of the deer blind that my granddad built.  Everything was custom made.  The little flaps are the windows, but he has them covered to help prevent scratching and etching with the dirt blows.  The outside opens, as well as the inside.


The door and back or front side, depending on your perspective.
This is the back or front, once again, depending on your perspective.  He actually made two of these, one that is raised up, so that you can see over taller brush, and the other sits on the ground.  My husband and I are going to go out and "sit" in them and watch and hope we can see a deer or 2.  I'll make sure to take my camera and not just a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...