Thursday, November 18, 2010

7 Days of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for my parents.

I have a decent relationship with my parents.  Sure, they get on my nerves from time to time, but isn't that what parents are supposed to do?  I know that if I genuinely needed them that they would be there. 

Sometimes I wish that I had a couple of brothers and sisters that they could annoy as well.  I mean, why should I get to have all the fun.  I love you mom, please don't send my Christmas presents back. 

I really do love my parents.  They are considerate, they are always telling me how proud of me that they are, and not just with school.  They heap praise on my cooking, on school, and even on this blog. 

They provide me with insight and more sarcastic thoughts to make my day complete.  I'm not really sure what I would do without them.  I'm not really sure how they put up with me.

~Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~Robert Fulghum


~If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.  ~C.G. Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...