Monday, November 15, 2010

10 Days of Thanksgiving

There are only 10 days until Thanksgiving.  I know that I am often sarcastic, and a variety of other things, however, since I have a blog I'll post what I want to. 

I'll pause here to give you a minute to sing the words to "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too".  You're Welcome.

Over the next 10 days (weekends included)  I will post something I'm thankful for.  Some days you will have two posts and other days, my thankful post will be your only post.

I'll pause now so you can get your tissues, because I'm sure that you want to cry because you will only be getting one post.  Or you might want to cry because you have to read two posts.  That's completely up to you. 

Today, I am thankful for my job.  Even though there are days when I would rather stay at home in bed, I do love my job.  In the time that I have been here, I have really gotten to know the owner's and our shop foreman.  They are a family in themselves.  Even though they don't pay me near what I am worth, they have been very good to me over the years, and when the time comes, it is going to be very, very hard to leave this place.  I'm also thankful that I have a job, and have kept that job during a time when so many people have lost theirs.

~As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
~Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day. -Robert Caspar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...