Thursday, September 15, 2011

The crazy in my head...and my life

The ship with all the free time on it...she sailed off. What a pain in the oar.

You can stop groaning now. It wasn't that cheesy. Ok. Maybe it was.

The homework boat has set up and she doesn't appear to be moving. I could use some dynamite. That might blow her out of the water. It also might blow my head up, so let's rethink that plan.

I'm busy. I'm covered up in homework, and I don't know what to write about. I don't want this blog to be all, school, school, homework, school...you get the point.

I sat down last night, when I should have been doing homework, and I re-read some of the posts that I wrote a year ago. I miss those posts. I miss that person. Maybe I'm still trying to compare myself to other blog writers and maybe I'm still telling myself that I don't measure up. Lord knows I do it often during all these classes. With all these babies. I feel way out of my league. They make me feel so...old.

My birthday is next week. A week from yesterday in fact. I'll be 32. It's September. Which is 3.5 months from Christmas and I haven't done any shopping yet. I'm usually almost done by now, and I haven't even started.

I think of all these awesome posts, and then I talk myself out of writing them. I have to quit doing that. I have to stop being so worried about what you think, about what the rest of the world things and only worry about what I think.

Sorry for the randomness. I can't sleep. I'm stressed. I'm tired. I'm annoyed. I'm questioning everything, like I always do around my birthday. I'm feeling sorry for myself, because let's face it, my life isn't the perfect little life I would like for it to be. So just bare with me while I try to figure it all out.

Tomorrow is Friday. And I promise to shed this depressed whiny self between now and Monday. Because I have a giveaway for you to get all excited about next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...