Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to....YOU!!!!

Because it's my birthday on Wednesday, and because everyone should get a present for putting up with my on my birthday, I'm giving you the opportunity to win your very own birthday present.

I have racked my brain about what to get me you.

Something to make you smell good. No.
Something kid friendly. No.
Something that will spice up your love life. No (plus apparently Tabasco sauce doesn't come in a lubricant).

So finally (and mostly because I'm a Scentsy consultant). I'm giving one lucky person the chance of a lifetime. Or at least an opportunity at free stuff.

Any warmer of your choice (found on my personal Scentsy Website) and 3 bars. Any warmer. Premium, mid-size, plug in. Whatever you want (that's why it's called "your choice"). Plus whatever 3 bars of scent you want, shipped directly to your house.




Here's the rules:

1. Comment on any post made this week. Any post from today, September 19th - September 23rd.
2. You must post your comment before midnight on Friday (Central time zone).
3. You can post a comment each day to guarantee more chances of winning. However,
4. You can only post one comment per day. So if you post 3 times on this post, you will only be counted once for today.  (Thanks to a computer nerd, I have ways of knowing if you are multiple hitting me.)
5. Random.org will be drawing the winner for me, and I will post the winner on Saturday morning. You must contact me no later than September the 28th, or the prize will be given to someone else.

Any questions? Comments? Concerns? Want to tell me how awesome I am? Or get my address to mail me a birthday present? Send me an email. My contact info is at the top of the page *hint* it's under contact info.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...