Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sea of Boredom

I'm drowning. Help! Please! I'm drowning in a SEA OF BOREDOM!!!!!

Things I possibly have done to have something to do at work:

1. I have taken the little "dots" that are left in the hole punch and made towers out of them. Gluing each piece of paper together to make a tower.

2. I have drawn cartoons. These cartoons are rather dark and gruesome because they all involve shooting something.

3. Twirling. Round and round and round and round. This one just made me want to vomit.

4. Played with today's Google guitar. A lot.

5. Facebooked, craigslisted, blogged.

6. Thought about all of the stuff I could be doing at home like packing.

7. Paid the cable, internet, insurance, and phone bill.

8. Discovered I needed a sugar daddy after paying said bills.

9. Tried to text message with my husband, but he is busy at work and his messages end up saying things like "I want to can you." And no, that isn't referencing anything related to sex.

10. Tried to figure out how many sticky notes it would take to wall paper the area behind my computer.

11. Wished I hadn't packed all my books so I could bring one to work to have something to read.

12. Worked for approximately 14.8 minutes.

13. Hoped a telemarketer sales-person would call, so maybe I could get them to talk to me on the phone so I wouldn't be so bored.

14. Didn't have to lie to get this list to #14.

15. I drilled a hole in my notepad with a pocket knife.

I've been out of school for a month today. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the next 2.5 months before I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...