Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hacked by a Hacker

Wow, what was up with that post yesterday? Whiny? Grumpy? Feeling sorry for ourselves?

I'm going to blame it on a hacker. Yep, that's it, I was invaded. By the body snatchers. And they typed that up and posted it without my consent. Exactly.

That's my story. And you don't have proof that it wasn't me.

Here is a bulleted list of complaints. Just so I can get it all out of my the hacker's system.

- Can believe that it's August? I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. I have like 4 presents taken care of. Period. And I start back to school 3 weeks from today. Everyone may get gift cards this year, and chocolate.

- I know I have unpacked my back pack. I have seen my back pack. But I don't know where I have put it. I'm starting to wonder if I really unpacked it. Or if I am crazy. Or both.

- I'm having a garage sale this weekend. I think I was delusional when I decided that. Good news is, my garage will be empty after Saturday. So if your in Lubbock look for the garage sale on 96th Street on craigslist and in the paper and come see me.

- I'm pimping out my Scentsy business on Saturday too. All of the other consultants do it when they have a garage sale. I have lots of plans for the old books that I have that won't be any good the end of the month too. I'm going to try to pick me up some new customers and earn enough to hopefully pay for my tuition for summer school next year.

- Who am I kidding? I may need the money to pay my tuition next month. All the budget cuts have me concerned about my student loans. I'm trying not to worry, and just have faith that things will all work out. But the worry wart in me, isn't buying it.

- Grocery shopping. It's expensive and I hate it. Can't United set up online shopping and delivery?

- Ug. I have seen a number on the scale this week that I don't ever want to see again. Been trying harder to watch what I eat without watching hard core yet. Mostly because I need to set up some plans, but this fat has got to go. It's either me or it.

- We are going to Abilene to see my niece and nephew next weekend with my parents. The kids start school soon, and because of divorce proceedings, still can't leave the county. Because of the way that my niece behaved when we saw them in January I'm not looking forward to it as much as I would like to.

- I told family about this blog. I'm not sure if I should regret that yet or not. I haven't sent her the address, I'm working up to that.

- To not have completely finished unpacking yet. We moved June 17th. Past moves have never taken this long to unpack. I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of the mess. I'm running out of time to get it all done before I start back to school. After the garage sale, we are packing everything up that's left (which is hopefully nothing) and taking it all to goodwill. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent cleaning up the garage and finishing unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...