Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's been crazy in Metal world today. When things are busy like this, it reminds of how much I love my job.

My first day of classes went good, I think I'm going to enjoy both professors and hopefully both classes, but one of them is a math class, so I'm not counting on enjoying any of that. Today (in about 30 minutes) I will head out to my 2nd day of classes. Spanish and History of Rock and Roll. Yep - I'm THAT student. But what else was I supposed to take for a visual and performing arts credit?!?

Busy, busy weekend planned. Helping a good friend move tomorrow, a trip to the grocery store (hopefully to stock up for school supplies for next semester on clearance), and meeting with a few friends for John to do his fantasy football team draft. It's his first year playing, and I'm just going along for the ride.

Have a happy weekend! Stay out of Irene's path!




1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Yes! My husband and I bought new phones! No more part-time phones for us (hopefully). We are getting rid of our blackberries that don't work half the time and we are upgrading to Androids. I have no idea the specifics, but the husband called and said it was a done deal. So...ok.
 

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Hmmm. I would like to see Kenny Chesney (again) and the Zac Brown Band. I heart Kenny Chesney and the Zac Brown Band just has awesome music. You can't go wrong either way.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

I hate cleaning the bathrooms. Loathe, intense dislike. Nothing else really bugs me that much, and I'm a stress cleaner, so I clean a lot. Plus I'm a neat freak, so that helps too.

Most fav would have to be laundry. You start it, then depending on the cycle get 40+ minutes to do other things before you mess with it again for 10 minutes and then bam, 40+ minutes of freedom.


4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

Umm. Neither. I hate shopping. Yes, I know, I'm un-American and un-girl for that matter. But, if I had to pick (and mostly because I have recently bought all new appliances) clothes.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Ta-mate-o Tah-mat-o

Is there really a difference? Other than fat and calories? Honestly, I buy whatever is on sale when we need it. I typically use 1 regular sized jar a year. We don't use much, so we aren't too picky. Yes, I'm aware, I'm weird.



1 comment:

  1. First, I absolutely love your blog template. The background is absolutely beautiful!!

    I think my grandparents wouldn't have been fond of passing gas too much either. My parents definitely aren't fond of it either. Who ever thought we'd have discussions on farting?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...