Monday, February 6, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things


I swore that I would try not to neglect this little blog anymore, simply because I wasn't in the mood. Well, today, I'm not in the mood. I'm tired, I'm grouchy, and I'm most certainly not in the mood to write a sarcastic blog post. Especially when most of what I want to do involves a nap.

So, because that's the case, and because I don't have much other excitement going on right now. I'm going to share a few of my most visited places on the world wide web.

FOOD
Tasty Kitchen - I use this when I just want ideas. There are tons of recipes for just about every single thing that you can imagine. I have made tons of recipes off this site and they are always wonderful and mouthwatering and leave us begging for more.

Pinterest - I have found some amazing recipes and amazing blogs through this handy little time waster. Not only can your friends help you find amazing recipes, pictures, tutorials, even crochet patterns, but you can repin your favorites and help your friends find things that you love to cook, bake, or even make!

Taste of Home - What can I say, I subscribe to a couple of the magazines because they just have some amazing recipes.

Picky Palate - Three words. Oh Em Gee! She has the weirdest recipes, probably known to man. But I don't care. They are amazing. They are rich. They are so hard to not hoard them from your husband and not tell him where you hid the leftovers. Not that I've done that.  Much.

BLOGS
The Pioneer Woman - She is funny. She can cook some amazingly, decadent, wonderful food. She lives on a farm. It's like my childhood with humor.

Kevin and Amanda - She can cook some amazing stuff. She gives great blog tutorials, photography tutorials, and heck, even cooking tutorials. She shares amazing finds and just neat little gadgets. She is funny, yet, sweet and personable at the same time. She is my go-to person for blog questions.

Lauren - She shares her life and her beautiful daughter Taylor, as well as her green beans. When I'm having a day where all I want to do is feel sorry for myself for not having a baby, I read Lauren's blog. Her faith, her life, her daughter are all an inspiration.

Amanda - She is an infertility survivor. Her story is amazing. She and her husband adopted a beautiful little girl. Her story is full of hope and joy.

Kit - She blogs about sex in the real married world. Well, the mostly real married world. She's snarky and funny and sarcastic. And if it were possible, I would like to borrow half of her self confidence and audacity, and I might be cool after all of that.


Enjoy! Hopefully I'll be more up to the task of an actual post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...