Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catchup

Just a few updates on things I've mentioned in the last month.

- John is still looking for a job. Say a prayer for him to find one soon. We are accepting donations.

- Granny is better and back at home. She does have a tumor on the lining of her brain, however, thankfully it is not malignant. They will be doing some radiation treatment that they have had huge success rates with. She won't loose her hair, as the type of treatment they are doing has very low side effects if any.

- School is crazy.

- There is way too much homework.

- Woke up the morning feeling icky, apparently I used my "get out of writing an actual blog post post" a day too soon.

- I could use a nap, but I don't think my boss would approve. Although he is currently snoring in his office, so perhaps what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

- I'm working on a couple of ideas for some weekly recurring themes around here.

- I have the worst luck with giveaways on my blog, sometimes they just won't go away.

- My niece is doing ok. She is seeing a counselor that is helping her to deal with everything going on in her life right now. So is her brother. We still are worried for her and about her, but she seems to be more resilient than we are.

- February is turning out to be a busy month between school and other obligations, that I'm thinking of officially starting a Spring Break countdown.

Well, I think that about sums it up. There wasn't a whole lot that went on around here, but I always hate when bloggers mention something and then never update about it. That's always the stuff that keeps me up at night. Well that and homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...