Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Question Friday

Thank goodness for weekends! It's been a very long week, so I'm thankful that for the next two days I don't have to go to work or to school.

Things are still crazy around here. Hubs still has no job (prayers would be appreciated). He is branching out next week, so hopefully something will pop up soon.

Granny is doing better. More updates on her next week

Things are going better, I just keep repeating that. But if you would still say some prayers for us, I would most certainly appreciate it. I'll give better updates next week!


1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?

Last semester I only did what I had to do in order to maintain my grades. I didn't do the things suggested, like reading chapters that we covered in lectures. This semester, I have actually put forth the effort.

The second thing is trying harder to watch what I eat. It's not optional. And I've put forth more effort the last week than I have before, and I'm really hoping to try harder the next week.
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?

Does napping count as a workout? Actually my girlfriend does the Beach Body stuff, and she has gotten me addicted to kickboxing. At least when I do it. I usually manage to get a few workouts in then I get sick. So I'm not real consistent, but I do love it. It's such a great stress reliever, especially when you imagine that you are kicking their butt into oblivion.

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?

Yes. It would kill me, but yes. It's going to hurt them anyway, but I wouldn't want to be the last one to find out. I would be as angry at my friends as I would be at my spouse. So if your my friend take note, if you cheat on your spouse, I will tell on you. There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?

A maid. Oh yes. Someone who cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, maybe even some homework every now and then. Probably not live in. You know, unless they had their own wing. But otherwise, sign me up. Send the bill somewhere else.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?

I didn't used too, but the older I get the more I try to forget how old I actually am. Some days I have to used the calculator, because I can't remember if I'm still 27 or not. Thanks to Mama for pointing out that 35 is halfway to 70. That means my life will be halfway over by the time I graduate from college. Thanks.

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on?
 
If your a parent, friend or someone else that doesn't want to answer the question this is the getting off point for you. Have a Happy Weekend.
 
If you keep reading your eyes are likely to be scarred for life.
 
Turn back now, before it's too late.
 
I'm in what we joke around our house as "summer session." My husband used to have a job that was very seasonal, during the hot, summer months he was very, very busy. One year I was dropping hints about some mattress action when he quickly informed me that this was his summer schedule to get used to the lack of mattress action.
 
Right now your wondering what point all of that serves.
 
Well, I'm busy with homework, work, school and other obligations that often times I'm ran pretty thin and here are some things that just aren't a priority, like mattress action.
 
So when I do find the time for some mattress action, it doesn't matter if the lights are on or off, or if the neighbors are home of if the dogs watch. It doesn't even matter if the neighbors are in are living room. Which is probably why they won't come to dinner anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...