Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scrapbooking

I have attempted to make a couple of scrapbooks. I have hated every blasted minute. About the time I was halfway through I wanted to just toss the whole thing in the trash and pretend that I had never even attempted it in the first place. I didn't know how to put the pictures together and make it look good, instead of like I had tried to cram too many, or not enough pictures.

After this My Memories digital scrapbooking software, I'm reformed. I'm in lust. I'm in love. I'm in so much trouble.


I have spent the last week playing around with this software designing a few pages, and all I can say is wow. And then wow again.

This is fabulous. It's awesome. It's so easy that even a busy college student who didn't like scrapbooking can do it.

The bonus, I've spent the better part of several days playing around with it and designing a ton of pages.

And I'm so happy with the digital scrapbooking software and some of my results. These are some of my early attempts, and while they seem very plain, I just wanted you to see how easy it was to create some great looking pages.


There are even more features than just designing your own pages for scrapbooks. You can add video and other multimedia, you can even add music and narrate your book. How totally awesome is that. Then to make it all permanent you can make your album ipod ready or you even have the option of saving it to a DVD.

It's like doing all the work on paper without all of the mess and clutter that each of the pages would take up and all the doodads and thingamabobs that you can add to a real book, you can do here. Brads, ribbons, I think that they only think it can't do is cook my dinner and clean up the kitchen. But that's what this guy is for.

The bonus - one of my lucky readers will with their very own copy of this digital scrapbooking software for absolutely free. And the bonus to that is that even if you aren't a scrapbook lover, I would highly encourage you to enter to win. Simply because I wasn't a fan of scrapbooking, but I'm loving this!

To enter: simply visit My Memories and look at all of their paper packs and layouts, then find your favorite and leave the name (or names) of it in the comments section. I will draw the results and post them next Thursday February 1st! You can only enter the drawing once, and make sure that I have a way to contact you, because if you don't claim your prize, then I'll choose someone else!

Legal stuff: I wasn't paid for this promotion, they approached me, and I'll admit that I was leery, but after playing around on their website and seeing all of the great options, I decided to give it a whirl. I wasn't paid for my opinions, but they are completely and totally my own, and I love their website, the additional options as well as the software itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...