Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reading

I like to read. Ok, let me rephrase that I like to read trashy romance novels, murder, suspense, and a variety of other books. I don't like to read about history, I did that in high school. I don't like to read about President McKinley's murder, even though it does involve murder, it also involves politics, which I'm not a fan of.

And just for the record, I'm not to crazy about marketing and managerial accounting either.

So tonight, while I sleep I'm going to dream that all of this stuff comes to life and transforms itself into romance, or murder (without the politics). Because accounting hooking up with marketing at a tropical locale sounds so much more appealing to read. Pssst...look for the surprise ex lover, the balance sheet, showing up trying to thwart romance attempts.

Stay tuned for news tomorrow about my totally awesome digital giveaway. Details on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...