Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm back!!!

Your going to get a quick catch up and then a whole lot of other stuff.  Be patient. Now I just have to figure out what to write, not squeeze time in to do it.

-I survived my first semester at TTU. Barely. I still have all of my hair, part of my sanity, and even managed to lose weight instead of gaining it. Go me. Now if I could just get my instructors to post my grades.

-John's Grandfather, the one I wrote about here and here. Passed away last month. We were sad to lose him, but we know that he is no longer suffering from the effects of the cancer treatments.

-His passing opened up a whole new can of worms with my in-laws. (Not to worry, LOTS of rants posts coming.

-My parents are still speaking to me, even after I have spent the better part of the last few months ignoring them.

-I have one friend left though. So would you be my friend? I'm accepting applications. The pay sucks, but the fringe benefits are awesome.

-I only had one close friend before, so don't really believe what I just posted above. Except the applications part. I could always use more friends.

-Bailey, the boxer that rescued me, had to be put to sleep. We think that he had a stroke in the middle of the day while we were at work. He couldn't move and couldn't stand. It was awful, and I miss him.

-I'm so bored at work that I think I might just go insane. This is the first day I have worked since I started school that I haven't had homework. Is it sad that I'm ready for school, to start back up, just so I have something to do at work? What's sad about that is I took my last final, less than 24 hours ago.

-Trust me, you don't want a job like this. No, you don't. It's not that awesome. I'm pretty sure that I've been here 120 hours today alone. Even though the clock says 6, it lies.

Gimme the rest of the week to recoup, but I guarantee that you will have plenty of posts to read from the crazy* lady next week.

* - and by crazy I know that you mean sweet, loving and most awesome blogger ever. (no I wasn't compensated in anyway to write that. Why do you ask?) Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...