Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

May is flying by. It seems like it was just last week when I was getting ready for finals, and now one more weekend and it's Memorial Day. I'm glad that time is flying by. I'm ready to go back to school. I'm soooooo bored at work that it's not even funny.

I'm spending the weekend with my Aunt and her youngest child while her husband is having a guys weekend in Dallas playing golf. I'm looking forward to some "girl" time and fun. Not looking forward to my husband being home all alone, but he has a golf date planned for Saturday too.  Then the next weekend my bestest friend will be here to watch her cousin graduate from high school. And Memorial weekend is usually what kicks off the "season" in the ice business, so my days with my husband are numbered. Have a fabulous weekend!





1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?


Yes we do. We try to head to bed between 10 and 11. My husband gets up at the crack of dawn most days, so he likes to be in bed early and he likes it when I come to bed with him. If I'm not ready to go to bed then I stay up and read or do whatever. So unless one of us is sick or it's just an odd time to go to bed, we both go to bed together. I think he likes it so we can lay in bed and talk. Which we often do for a long time after we go to bed.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

I'm a goatee kinda girl. I love to look at it, but I'm not really cracked up about any of it when it comes to kissing. It's too bad it can't be attached with Velcro and removed. That would make things so much better.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I really can't think of a worst. I know that our recent trip to Las Vegas for John's grandfather's unexpected death wasn't the most pleasant, but so much of that was the family dynamics that were going on. But I actually enjoyed the time that I got to spend with my husband, and the fact that I came home and realized how important it was that we try to get out of town together more often.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

Oh gosh. I honestly don't remember. I have been writing this one for a while, and I didn't really get into reading blogs until I came across this one. But Mama at Five Crooked Halo's, Ree at The Pioneer Woman, and Kit at Blogging Dangerously are some of the ones that I kept up with while I was going to school. The rest I have been catching up on since I have been out of school.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Yes, and no. I hate roller coasters. I don't like anything that is going to drag me up a tall, steep incline and then plunge me back towards the earth. There is nothing fun about that! I like the more laid back stuff. However, I keep swearing that my husband and I are going to go to a water amusement park. We both love to swim and I figure that it's one amusement park that wouldn't make me want to hurl. I'm pretty sure that vomit and pool water don't mix. I'm also pretty sure that vomit and Six Flags don't either, but put me on a roller coaster and that's what will happen.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...