Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dear FBI

First of all, before you read this post, read this article about the Secret Service and Facebook.

Then insert lots and lots of humor and sarcasm to what your about to read.

I have joked for months about how "they" are watching and probably recording my father's every move. He writes a blog. His blog is a lot more controversial and involves a lot of political bashing. A lot. He discusses how all of our leaders are "retards" and need to be kicked out of office. While I agree with a lot of his claims, there are a lot that I refuse to get into for several reasons. I'm busy, and I don't have that much time to watch CSPAN or CNN or wherever he gets his information from.

However, a few months ago, when I failed my first college math test. I made a joke while I was on the phone with my mom. I then proceeded to tell "who" ever was listening in that I really needed to pass the class. My grades didn't improve. I joked to "them" that my user id was _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and they could log in and give me a passing grade for the class.

I only needed a C. But I finished the class with a B. Now I'm starting to wonder if they didn't "fix" my grade.  If so, they have my utmost appreciation. But until further proof comes along, I'm going to assume that I earned that grade.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart that I don't have to re-take that class. Instead I get to go on to part too. However, you might want to hang on to that login information. Because I've got a while until I'm done, and I might need your help again.

Remember - this is all meant in good fun. I actually really appreciate the sacrifices that the FBI, Secret Service and other law enforcement provide. Our world, and our lives would be totally different without their willingness to do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...