Monday, October 25, 2010

When Life Gets in the Way

I had planned on writing on this blog at least on a daily basis Monday through Friday.  Yet, the last (gulp) 2 weeks have seen no new posts.

I would love to tell you that I won the lottery and was busy getting my affairs in order, but that didn't happen.

I would love to tell you that I was just so swamped at work and at school that I just couldn't find the time to write one measly post.  But, I can't.  In fact, I begged my husband for some of his homework, so that I had something to do at least once the past week.  I/He got a 100 on the assingment by the way.

I would love to tell you that Giada from the Food Network called and that I have been busy filming my own TV show, but sadly, not happened.

So instead, let me tell you a few little boring tidbits of what I have done, and catch you up.

1.  I make at least 3000 cookies for a family reunion this past weekend. 
2.  I have written a nutrition paper, an environmetal science paper, and I have done my husband's accounting homework.
3. I have made flowers for potholders, that at this point, I'm wondering if I'm ever going to finish them.
4. I have anxiously awaited the posting of grades so I could apply to the new college in the Spring.
5.  I have watched TV, and otherwise slacked off.
6. I did help assemble a cool deer blind that my grandfather made.  I'll post pictures as soon as my husband emails them to me.  They are on his phone.  Thanks Honey!

See, my life isn't so exciting after all.  I'll try to do better.  I promise.  Besides, it's something to do at work.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...