Thursday, October 7, 2010

This Week's Random Post Brought to You by...

-To finally be getting excited about getting excited about switching schools.  I'm still worried about some changes that will have to be made, but otherwise I'm happy that I have made the switch.

-To be thankful that this block of classes is almost over.  This has been one of the worst blocks of classes I have had since I started.  Only 1 more to go, until I'm a college graduate.

-To dread the fact that I haven't really "started" Christmas shopping yet.  I'm usually close to being finished by now, and I have barely started.

-To wish that I liked to shop so that Christmas shopping didn't suck so bad.

-To wish that I knew what to get the people on my Christmas list this year.  I don't have a clue, and it's worse this year than any year before.

-I'm disappointed that a weekend getaway that my husband and I were trying to plan isn't going to happen.  I could have used the time away to de-stress a little, and spend some time with my husband that didn't involve homework.

-To get really pissed off when companies are making sales calls and I tell them that so and so isn't here, and they hang up on me.  Yeah, he won't buy anything from you now.

-To wish I knew what to fix for dinner that would sound and taste semi appealing.

-I need to work on some homework, but I think I'm going to look for new recipes instead.

-To have found what my parents are giving me for Christmas, they just don't know it yet.

-To be very thankful that tomorrow is Friday and that I can sleep in Saturday. 

-I found my spell check, but I can't figure out why my husband is getting facebook notifications on his phone, when they all appear to be turned off.  Maybe I can fix that soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...