Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Day of School

Well, I survived.  Barely.  There were definite hits taken. 

As I was walking from my parking space to the bus stop, I was concerned, because several rows away from my truck was a prairie dog that was slightly flattened.  I hoped it wasn't a bad omen for the day.

I made it to the bus stop, boarded the bus and began my tour of campus.  All the while praying that I wouldn't forget where to get off at, and that I could find the building that my first class was located in.  Thankfully, I didn't screw that up, although I did arrive about 45 minutes before my class started.  Oops.  Thankfully my husband didn't have anything to do and we sent text messages back and forth.  That really helped to calm my nerves.  It was normal, just like any other day, except instead of sitting at my desk, I was sitting in a hallway, in a building, on Tech campus.

I set through my first class, had lunch with my husband, got lost looking for the building for my next class.  Almost thought about crying, but didn't.  Finally found the right building, and class.  Overall, it wasn't a bad day.  I get to do it all over again tomorrow.

It's funny, I really thought I would miss all the time I spent on facebook, but so far so good, but it's only been three days.  How long does it take for withdrawals to set it?  Is it immediately or does it take a few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...