Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

Well, about the time that you are reading this I will be having an MRI.  Going to class yesterday morning (and just another reason to prove me to that 8am classes are pure evil) I was walking up some stairs, felt a "popping" sensation in my calf then HOLY MOLY OUCH!!!!  Here's hoping that I didn't do enough damage to warrant surgery, and hopefully that luck will rub off on the the biology exam, that I don't feel really good about. 

Not too worry, I'm going to use all this time sitting around on my butt wisely.  I have some awesome posts for next week floating around in my head, and since I can't do much more than sit, I'm sure I can find some free time to write them.

Have a good weekend!


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?


Well, why not combine the two and just get a complete life makeover.  Although, I'm pretty sure that I would have to say something tacky to the hosts of What not to Wear, as I'm not going to spend more than $40 bucks on a pair of jeans.  I haven't worn dress pants in 5 weeks, I am not missing them.

I used to adore Extreme Home Makeover, but, here lately it seems like they are only doing people who have a "cause" as well.  Which there is nothing wrong with, but there are just as many people who are just trying to put food on the table and get their kids necessary medical treatment, they are just trying to change their circumstances, not the world, and sometimes that is all it takes to change the world.  Like the saying goes - if you want to change your life, start with someone else.
2. Do you have any tattoos?

Nope.  I want one though.  My dad designed a butterfly for me, and the design on the wings and body is actually my initials.  It is totally wicked looking, I just need to become less chicken.  I'm not afraid of needles, I'm just afraid of what it is going to look like when I'm like 80.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

I would, but they are too interested in napping or chasing their tails to care, unless I bribe them with a treat.  Fur babies just don't annoy as well as real children.  I try not to say things like that to my nieces and nephews, because well, they think I'm cool, because I let them eat cookies for dinner and wash them down with a milkshake.  I want them to think I'm cool, not dull like their parents.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

If I can stop I stop, if I can't, I floor it.  Better change my route to work now, don't want you guys calling the local PD and sharing my route with me. 

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

For what?  Baking? Dunking? Sandwiches? 
 
I like both.  Hmmm...now I wonder what they would taste like together.  Interesting.  I would try it, but I'm pretty sure the only chocolate I have is semisweet, and I don't care how desperate you are for a chocolate fix, don't do it with semisweet.  You will still want your chocolate and want to puke at the same time.  It's a really cool feeling that everyone should experience just once, but seriously, don't do it.
 
I get on a kick where I need chocolate.  I would probably get more creative with my chocolate fix during that craving, but after a couple of pieces, I'm good for another 6 months.
 
HiHoHiHo, it's off to get an MRI I go!  Wish me luck, it's going to be a long day traipsing around campus on crutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...