Friday, August 20, 2010

Recipes - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Ok, so that title should be more like here yesterday, not any longer.

I talked to my mom yesterday. (now I'm waiting for the phone to ring, because that's what usually happens when I type her name on here.) Hmmm, her radar must be turned off.

So this is all her fault. If you want her email address, just let me know.

As I was cooking dinner last night, I decided that I needed another blog, because you know, I have so much free time. Actually, it's an idea I have been playing around with for a while, because SOME (my father) people, don't like me poking recipes in with my other ramblings. So I have laid off the recipes for a while, trying to come up with a plan of attack.

As I was cooking dinner last night, I came up with a plan. A new blog!!

So I created Gourmet Chef in Training. You are so very welcome. It's nothing but food. Nothing that will make you cry, well except onions. Nothing to make you laugh, because food isn't funny. If it starts telling jokes I think we have bigger problems. I have also created a link on the top of my blog that will take you to it, you know in case you forgot to bookmark it. And so I can find it too. I have some awesome ideas for it; ideas that don't require near as much thought as this blog. But you can read about all of those over there. I'm still in the process of getting it "perfect", and you know, I have to work, otherwise I couldn't pay for my internet and then my farm would die. It's all about priorities people!!

~Beef, it's what's for dinner. -Beef Tv Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...