Monday, September 27, 2010

Randomness

Greetings Earthlings. I come in peace.

I hate Monday's. Even back in the good ole days when I didn't work, I still hated Monday. It meant that my husband had to go back to work and couldn't stay at home and hang out with me. Now that I work, Monday's still suck, just more, since I too, am going to work.

I had lots of "this is definitely going to be blogged about moments" this weekend, but now, I can't remember any of them. I really need to start writing things down, apparently my old age is creeping up on me.

I'm pretty sure that I am seriously addicted to Farmville, I got mad at my husband yesterday because he forgot to get on and feed his dog. I really need to find a self help group for this.

I would rather watch Friends on DVD than the season premieres of CSI. I missed Friday (New York) and Sunday (Miami) because I was watching Friends. I am also dreading the fact that I told my husband we would watch off the DVR tonight instead of Friends.

To be thankful that there are not penalties for screwing up your birthday resolutions. Because thankfully unfortunately, I have already falled off the wagon with a few of them. Perhaps I should have taken bets as to how long it would take me to get them all marked off my list.

To be considering writing a submission to a popular sex related blog regarding infertility and it's affects on your sex life. Feeling a little weird about putting my sex life on display like that. Thank goodness I'm already blogging anonymously.

To hope that this post isn't read by my mother or my father. To guess that they aren't thinking of my new career as a sex column writer as cool, and that in fact they are pretty horrified that I have now mentioned sex 4 times on this blog now.

My husband is a guy, as long as I don't name names, he will think it's cool. And even if he doesn't, if it gets me more readers, I don't mind pimping him out. (He is available for other blog promotions as well, just drop me a line for details.)

I'm farming on farmville at the same time I am writing this post.

I went grocery shopping this weekend, and spent an obscene amount of money. Yet when I got ready to fix my lunch last night, I discovered that there was carrots, red and green bell peppers, celery, asparagus, romaine lettuce, and cole slaw mix as my options.

To hope that my husband remember to get the leftover crab out of the freezer so that we can have crab stuffed steaks for dinner tonight.

To hope that he forgot, and that I can fix something simple, like a sandwich for dinner instead.

To wonder, why I only have bold, italic, strikeout, links, and quotes as my options to edit my posts. What happened to spell check? I need my spell check.

I told you I was going to post more often, so be prepared for less emotional, more random posts. You can show your gratitude by sending money, or gifts. Please email me for a pre-approved list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...