Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break

The reality has set in that for the next 8 days homework is optional. I say only 8 considering that I have to actually work on homework before I go back to school on the 21st. I have a book to read a chapter out of and business calculus homework to work on.

But not to worry, that's what I'm planning on doing at work.

Yeah, I know that's messed up in several ways, but I can't help it that I'm efficent and that I can work and write blog posts and do homework. It takes all kinds of talent.

However, I have recently discovered that I miss Spring Break as a kid. Mostly because I won't get to stay at home all week and play with barbie dolls. How messed up is that?

Or, perhaps the question should be how messed up am I that I want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...