Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

I know, I know two posts in one week. Don't fall over from shock.

I'm still fighting that cold from 3 weeks ago. I go from being completely exhausted to a zombie. It's a pick and choose kind of thing. I figure I should go back to the doctor, but I just don't have time. I'm trying to save a Spanish grade and a calculus grade. I'm so very, very thankful that after next semester my math classes will be non-existent.

This weekend doesn't bring big plans. Just hanging out and doing homework. Well and a much needed trip to the grocery store unless a sandwich with moldy bread, crunchy, crusty cheese and condiments is your food of choice. Or an apple. I do have apples. I'm not sure where they came from, but there are apples and milk. Mostly because there is a CVS across the street from my house and that's convenient for milk.

1. What movie do you love to quote?
I'm not much of a movie quoter. I'm a movie watcher. My husband however quotes Elf often. Maybe he should feel this one out.

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Yep. Well, it was a dirt bike, but close enough. Yes, my mom knew about it. Yes, I wore a helmet. And the overly cautious person in me wouldn't go more than 20 miles per hour. So the only thing I was in danger of was skinning my knees.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Read. There is nothing better than curling up in a comfy chair and reading. I don't get to do it often enough and I miss it. I would rather read books for fun than for school any day of the week.

My second favorite thing to do is cook. I don't know why. So if I'm home all day and it's rainy there is usually something extra yummy for dinner.
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
To be honest, I've gotten to the point that I prefer nothing. We have done wish lists with my family in the past and I love doing that. I list things I want, regardless of price, and I'm always thrilled, because the gift was something that I already wanted. As long as it's something that I want, or something that the giver knows that I will use, price doesn't matter to me.
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Not yet, but there is a first time for everything. If I don't start getting some sleep, I might start doing this more often than I will admit too. Think my boss will mind if I take a nap? Think I could tell him I thought it was Saturday when I get caught?

Probably not, but a girl can dream.

Have a Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...