Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Here and There

I've stared at this same screen for 2 weeks now. That little cursor flashing at me. Taunting me to try to come up with something worthwhile to write. Something worthwhile just in general.

It's been a long year. A very, very long year.

When did we get so old and adult like? When did that happen? When did it become a regular occurrence to talk with friends about their chemo and cancer treatments instead of an older family member, like a great uncle?

When did we have so much "bad" stuff go on this year that I am to the point, I don't know whether I should drink lots of margaritas or hide under the bed. Or both.

But we keep on trucking. Trying to keep our head above water.

And crap just keeps getting thrown at us. We just keep going.

We are kinda like the energizer bunny. Except we aren't happy about it.

Well, we are happy we are alive, but otherwise, not impressed with all the "crap".

So while you might be visiting this page annoyed that nothing new is going on around here. Keep in mind that right now, my main focus is my mental stability.

Which after the year we've had, is starting to dangle by a thin thread. Be patient. Keep checking back. Follow me on twitter.

I'll be back soon.

Hopefully with a better attitude. And sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...