Friday, October 14, 2011

5 Question Friday

I'm still sick and instead of getting better, I think I now have an ear infection. So my Friday evening will be spent sitting in the walk in clinic getting the good drugs. Hopefully they are ninja drugs, because whatever this stuff is deserves to have it's butt kicked.


No big plans this weekend, mostly because I have a ton of homework due Saturday and Sunday. So I will spend most of my weekend doing homework. Fun. Or not. Hopefully I'll also be feeling better.


Today, however, I'm going to a reception this afternoon honoring me. For making the Dean's List. My first semester of college in 12 years and I pulled that off. Yeah, don't worry, I'm not sure how I did it either.




1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?


That depends. Every now and then a yummy waffle cone is fabulous. But the regular old sugar cones. No thanks. I try to be home when I'm to that point and give my dogs the cardboard flavored sugar.


Otherwise I'm a bowl girl.



2. What three things do you love the smell of?


Rain, Scentsy, my husband's cologne.

I have loved the way that rain smells since I was a kid. My favorite rain smell memory: I was about 7 or 8 and I was outside riding my bike and my grandfather was watering the orchard. It was getting dark and starting to thunder, so I headed back to the house. My grandfather and I sat outside for the longest time just smelling the rain. I was always asking questions about why this and why that and I remember asking him why rain smelled. I can't remember his answer, but I remember sitting there with the wind blowing and that smell.

Any of my favorite Scentsy Scents are awesome. (Power girl - you still haven't picked out your free warmer!)

And my husband just smells yummy. It makes me want to chase him down and rip his clothes off and ....sniff. (Mind out of gutter.)


3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)


Absolutely. It's the perfect gift. Especially if you get one to a place they like. They pick out the gift, and their happy and your happy that they are really happy and not fake happy.

Plus they are helpful when your a busy college student and don't have time to shop like they used too before school.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?


I was a band nerd.
 
I'm not competitive enough to have the drive to play sports. I don't like coaches being bossy to me either. Yeah, I was that kid that was out in the field chasing butterflies. In Jr. High.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?

I was a band nerd. Hello, my name is Abby and I'm a band geek. I'm that person, "And this one time at band camp..." Yep that's me. Hi! (Waves)



And no, I don't still play. I sold my clarinet many, many moons ago. I don't miss it.




UPDATE: Good news. Went to the doctor. Got drugs. Back to normal by Monday. Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...